Sunday, February 25, 2018

BOM - February 2018 - Day 1.5

It’s been a busy weekend! I thought I would have more stitching time but making sure that I have things for the grandsons birthday takes priority. So with the couple hours I did have I was able to get some stitching done.  Thanks for sticking with me!  I will post more tomorrow- hopefully the finished design.



Some things I wanted to express.  Some stitchers don't like to have a lot of different colors to deal with in working a design.  I have added two for the ribbon at the base of the heart.  I just felt it gave some depth if the stitcher didn't want to use the additional ribbon.  I also believe that the design would be cute if the ribbon didn't have the two colors of blue, but only uses one color.  That is at the stitcher's discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input! All posts to this blog are moderated.